A Quirky Llama Farm Stay…
New for Summer 2020: What have we been up to?
- The Llama Lodge is nearly complete! It’s private shower room looks superb! There will be no LLAMA dramas, with the brand new kitchen installed. (read more below…)
- Llama Farmer Academy! ~ We will soon be publishing our workbook, free to all children & teens staying 3 nights or more, full of learning activities to become a fully fledged llama farmer.
- The addition of the final tent, A funky ‘Sibley’ Belle Tent, with roll up side’s for those hot summer days.
- A solid roof for the outside kitchen.
- Garden duties! With 17 acres of gardens, meadows, woodland and forest, our work here is never done!
We truly believe the setting of the lodge, piggery and private garden is enchanted, it makes for a great magical romantic getaway for a couple or quirky family stay.
The Llama Lodge is converted from the farms old wine press, a beautiful timber framed building that sits in front of the cave.
The lodge itself is over 2 floors, on the ground floor there is a new kitchen with fridge, electricity and cooking facilities. and chairs to relax. Up the rustic staircase, is a cosy room designed for 2, but big enough for a young child to share. If you are holidaying with teenagers, they can share the room next door (n.b. this room, although part of the lodge building, is accessed separately from outside)
Across the lodges private garden, you will find the shower room. With a dual headed shower, sink, mirror and shelves, the llama lodge guests have exclusive use of this room…. converted from one of the farms ancient piggeries.
The garden has a picnic table and barbecue for lazy summer dining.
The swimming pool and all the farm facilities are available for lodge guests.
Watch this space, we will be filming a live video of the llama lodge soon!